Positive news for Fernbus users is the announcement of the update 1.18 beta. This updated has been labeled ‘Revizualization’ as there is a large focus on improving the graphics of the simulator.
This update brings an overhaul of the environment graphics, skylight and post-processing. Driving physics have also been updated for all coaches. Including to that, performance and streaming have been improved and optimized.
The full list of improvements are listed below:
- Driving physics of all coaches have been updated
- Acceleration and deceleration bug when driving on slopes has been fixed
- Comfort Classes should accelerate faster
- All landscape textures have been overhauled
- The entire vegetation has been overhauled
- The skylight has been updated
- Post-processing has been updated
- Further minor bug fixes
- World Map icon and city name zoom states updated
- World Map city names can now be localized in individual languages
- Mini Map added for player when out of vehicle
- World Map and Mini Map show vehicle position when out of vehicle
- Performance has been improved and streaming has been optimized
CAUTION: This is a BETA Update. Please note that this version can cause technical problems and/or may cause instability of your computer system.
Fascinated with gaming since the old cassette based computers. Custom-building and repairing computers for 20 years and have been creating websites for 5 years. I’ve been a geek way before it became fashionable. Video game collector and gamer. Mainly a PC gamer though do enjoy console exclusives. Created Zorf Gaming to share my passion for gaming. I’m the web-designer/developer, content creator, editor, video creator. In essence this is my passion and I like nothing more than to share it with you. Currently writing my first book ‘A Father’s Daughter’.