Note: Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul is required, as a separate purchase, in order to utilise the content featured in this add-on.
Today, CSX continues to employ a large fleet of veteran GP40-2s in road, local, and switching duties across its system. And now, the successful Electro-Motive GP40-2, in classic CSX “YN2” and modern “YN3b” liveries, comes to Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul, accompanied by two new modern freight cars, a 73-foot centerbeam flatcar and a CSX 42-foot steel coil car.
The Train Sim World CSX Electro-Motive GP40-2 now joins the CSX SD40-2, GP38-2, and GE AC4400CW as authentic motive power to move tonnage over the Sand Patch Grade and Northeast Corridor New York routes!
- Electro-Motive 3,000 Horsepower GP40-2 diesel road-switcher in classic CSX “Bright Future” YN2 and CSX “Boxcar” YN3b Liveries
- Highly authentic operating characteristics and interactive controls
- 42-foot Steel Coil Car in CSX branded livery
- 73-foot Centerbeam Flatcar
- Includes three challenging scenarios and an interactive tutorial for Sand Patch Grade
- Operable in Service Mode in Sand Patch Grade with more than 20 services to take control of
- Additionally operable in the ‘New York Switcher’ Scenario and within the featured yards of Northeast Corridor New York
Fascinated with gaming since the old cassette based computers. Custom-building and repairing computers for 20 years and have been creating websites for 5 years. I’ve been a geek way before it became fashionable. Video game collector and gamer. Mainly a PC gamer though do enjoy console exclusives. Created Zorf Gaming to share my passion for gaming. I’m the web-designer/developer, content creator, editor, video creator. In essence this is my passion and I like nothing more than to share it with you. Currently writing my first book ‘A Father’s Daughter’.