Update 1.31 for American Truck Simulator and European Truck Simulator come with many improvements including a new route through California for American Truck Simulator; Yosemite national park is expected to provide amazing scenic views.
- Power/air lines between truck and trailer(s) (read more)
- More realistic mirror rendering (head position-based FOV)
- New road through Yosemite added – CA-120 (read more)
- New trailers (bottom dumpers)
- Random road events
- 8×4 Scania R and S truck chassis
- New routes for Special Transport DLC missions (read more)
- Mighty Griffin DLC aftermarket tuning parts for next-gen Scania S & R (read more)
- Job selection screens have new filter and cargo search elements
- Parking brake automatically ON after truck spawn (g_park_brake_init)
- Screenshot name format now based on date and time
- Increased precision trip data (dashboard computer display)
- Fixed torque converter locking
- Fixed damaged predefined trucks in dealers and quick jobs
- Fixed trailer damage reporting
- Fixed HDR interpolation
- UK trailers no longer have a different license plate from the lorry
- Faster gear shifting for new Opticruise transmissions
- Fixed/updated license plates in various countries (Belgian, Norwegian, Polish, Czech)
Along with the upcoming ETS2 1.31 Update, the European Truck Simulator 2: Special Transport DLC will also be updated with new jobs. There are new routes added to the core map, and several new routes will also be accessible for owners of other map DLCs.
Fascinated with gaming since the old cassette based computers. Custom-building and repairing computers for 20 years and have been creating websites for 5 years. I’ve been a geek way before it became fashionable. Video game collector and gamer. Mainly a PC gamer though do enjoy console exclusives. Created Zorf Gaming to share my passion for gaming. I’m the web-designer/developer, content creator, editor, video creator. In essence this is my passion and I like nothing more than to share it with you. Currently writing my first book ‘A Father’s Daughter’.